I am blogging from my kitchen with wet hands while dinner bakes, but I wanted to post about Young Living’s 2017 Fulfill Your Destiny Convention that happened last week. It was three full days of workshops and general sessions with a concert starring Carrie Underwood at the end.
I LOVED Convention! I love meeting other people who enjoy using oils too, trying out new oils, watching demos and learning new ways to manage my business and share oils as well.
My favorite workshop was done by a Royal Crown Diamond named JoAnn Kerns. She was the first person in Asia to reach great heights in her business. She talked about overcoming personal feelings of failure and self doubt and taught us that the essential oils of Sara and Idaho Black Spruce can help you do that. Sara is on my order for my wellness box next month!
Eric Worre was a top lecturer too! A popular MLM public speaker and millionaire, he too spoke on never quitting and going professional in whatever you choose to do.
And best of all, Young Living introduced over 50 new products including- natural sunscreen and bug lotion, a Savvy Minerals Make up line (natural make up!!) and a Seedlings baby line!
I am especially excited about the makeup and baby line- and sunscreen! My baby is three but I still use baby products on him.
Convention was a blast and I hope to go with my sister next year! Young Living treats it’s customers like royalty and you can tell!
How many of you have a Vision Board? Are your goals visible to you on a daily basis and you can be reminded of what you are working towards? Mine are! This is most of my vision board.
- Family: My goal is to have a healthy, happy marriage and a stable foundation for a healthy, happy family.
- Oils. This is a 100+ kit that you can win if you rank from one level to the next in a certain amount of time. Talk about motivation! I am not in the running for this yet, but when I am- watch out! I will be working hard towards this goal!
- A screaming Mazda Miata. This has been my go to/favorite/Megan car since I was 11 years old. Mine will be in blazing red (and in the old design type). I can’t wait!
- Living near the beach. This has always been a bucket list goal of mine and it’s becoming a reality on July 1st of this year! Who would have thought? We’re moving from Lehi, Utah to the Central Coast of California and the town of Paso Robles. We are super excited- especially after all the boxes are packed and unpacked!
- Not pictured there are the words: Faith, Hope & Love. I always include my Heavenly Father first in my life, in my dreams and in my goals and this is no exception! He comes First- His will, His desires for me and Serving others for Him.
I hope and pray that as I work towards these goals, I will become a better person, my family will become closer knit together and that I will have fun doing it!
Write down 5 of your top goals/items on your bucket list, print out some colored pictures, post them on a post board, look at it daily and be amazed at what will happen!
I don’t really like MLMs. You have to talk to someone to get their product and it seems like they always want you to get something more.
The plus side of MLMs is that you get to talk to someone! You find a friend. You find others who like what you like- you are on the same page.
One reason I like Young Living is because you get a bonus for signing up to be a member. With Young Living, you get 10% of your purchase back in points you can spend later on. You only have to make 1 purchase a year. And the oils are amazing!
I don’t like MLMs but I do love Young Living.
Plus, their customer service is amazing!