How many of you have a Vision Board? Are your goals visible to you on a daily basis and you can be reminded of what you are working towards? Mine are! This is most of my vision board.
- Family: My goal is to have a healthy, happy marriage and a stable foundation for a healthy, happy family.
- Oils. This is a 100+ kit that you can win if you rank from one level to the next in a certain amount of time. Talk about motivation! I am not in the running for this yet, but when I am- watch out! I will be working hard towards this goal!
- A screaming Mazda Miata. This has been my go to/favorite/Megan car since I was 11 years old. Mine will be in blazing red (and in the old design type). I can’t wait!
- Living near the beach. This has always been a bucket list goal of mine and it’s becoming a reality on July 1st of this year! Who would have thought? We’re moving from Lehi, Utah to the Central Coast of California and the town of Paso Robles. We are super excited- especially after all the boxes are packed and unpacked!
- Not pictured there are the words: Faith, Hope & Love. I always include my Heavenly Father first in my life, in my dreams and in my goals and this is no exception! He comes First- His will, His desires for me and Serving others for Him.
I hope and pray that as I work towards these goals, I will become a better person, my family will become closer knit together and that I will have fun doing it!
Write down 5 of your top goals/items on your bucket list, print out some colored pictures, post them on a post board, look at it daily and be amazed at what will happen!